Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Story Of Good Thoughts

Hi, busy as usual u all.......OK, i know very well that all of us are too much busy in doing work and performing very well our rituals(home to office, office to home) of weekdays......But don't you think in this wheel of repetition of tasks...we are lacking something..or...the entanglement of worldly obligations left us suffocating, exhausted.....ok...wait-wait I am not preaching anybody.....to make it short and brief without taking much of any one's time ......I come to the point....I have read Robin sharma's "The monk who sold his Ferrari" Its a very good book u can say easy reckoner to some of the rules (virtues of life) of life, which, if we follow we can lead happy self contented life. As I think most of you all, don't have much time or interest to read a book....so, for all of yours benefit I am summarising this book in a very easy way. I will post it in a continuation of series of post with every possible way to make it brief and useful to all of you. I hope you all enjoy it. But I still suggest that the beauty of a book is remains in its originalty of thoughts (writers's thoughts) so, if anyone of you get time to read the book please go ahead with its candid form. I will start the book from my next post...till then keep watching this page if you want to get benefitted with the book. Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice 2 knw abt ur reading skills bt m very lazy....book padte hi neeni aati hai

sangeet said...

That's why madam, i am summarising the book, just to benefit all of you from the book, I hope 5-10 minutes reading will not dowz you....I'll make it more intresting to keep u awake